The Company will promote the protection of personal information by establishing a personal information protection policy, a personal information protection system which is as follows, ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of personal information protection and taking measures.
2. Management of Personal Information
The company maintains a security system, a management system, and provides employee training to keep customers’ personal information accurate, up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage of personal information. The company takes necessary measures such as thoroughness, implementing security measures, and strictly managing personal information.
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
Personal information the company collects will be used for the following purposes:
- Information and sales activities regarding the company’s products and services
- Notifications of the company’s latest information, various seminars and exhibitions
- Requests for surveys
- Provisions of information related to the company’s business activities
- Personalization of websites and email services
- Use in recruiting activities
- Entering business cards information in the system
- Responses to inquiries
- Direct marketing, internet marketing and similar marketing activities support for client companies that made requests to the company
- Sending e-mail magazines to those who exchanged business cards with the company
4. Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company properly manages personal information received from customers and does not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies:
- With customer consent
- When the company discloses information to a contractor to outsource the business in order to perform the required service
- When disclosure is required by law
5. Security Measures for Personal Information
The company takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
6. Inquiry of the Person
If a customer wishes to inquire, modify, or delete their personal information, the company will respond after confirming their identity.
7. Observe and Review Laws and Regulations
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
As of March 26, 2018
For inquiries regarding the handling of our personal information, please contact:
Cross Compass Ltd.
CAMEL TSUKIJI Ⅱ 3F, 2-7-3
Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045
TEL : 03-6380-9729